Thumb sucking is a normal habit that comes from a baby's natural instincts to suck. At some point the baby can find their thumb and start sucking as a new discovery found. You can use thumb sucking guard via https://www.amazon.co.uk/Age-2-7-Stop-Thumb-Sucking/dp/B00VQU2DZS
Here are main reasons you have to stop your child's thumb suck now:
1. Dental problems – Sucking thumbs known to cause dental problems such as teeth misalignment and front teeth that stand out if they are not known as buck teeth or jaw development problems.
2. Barriers to greeting – Sucking thumbs can cause lispings and other talk disorders.
3. Tongue encouragement – almost uncontrolled conditions caused by sucking thumbs is handing. This is when uncontrollable tongues continue to push out of the mouth while talking.
4. Infection – hands often the dirtiest part of the child's body. By placing their thumb in their mouths, they introduce germs to their mouths that can not only cause disease but conditions such as cankers – mouth yeast infections in the mouth.
5. Skin irritation – Children who suck their thumbs have serious problems with excessive wet around the mouth that can cause irritation and rash. They can also suffer from skin that are too dry and cracked on the lips.
6. Emotional Problems – The longer a child sucks their thumb, the more likely they use this action as an emotional placement or crutch. They deal with their emotions by sucking their thumbs and don't deal with what really disturbs them.