Rockstar Games has announced that GTA IV will arrive on the PC in North America and Europe on November 18th-21st. GTA IV's gameplay will be slightly different on the PC from the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3. This is due to the fact that gamers use keyboards and mice rather than specialized controllers. Rockstar has created a new multiplayer system for the PC. The multiplayer system for Xbox and PlaysStation 3 is as follows:
GTA IV has 15 multiplayer game modes. PSM was able to experience 7 of them. Each game's rules are set by the host. Multiplayer allows up to 16 players. You can make your online character completely customizable. You can change his character and clothing.
Multiplayer is a major draw for PC gaming. If they can make a PC-oriented multiplayer experience that's unique, this could attract more players. It could be a great idea to create something completely different and even get some people to buy the PC version for multiplayer.
Predicted system requirements
GTA 4 for Windows is an option. The system requirements could include Crysis, Call of Duty 4, or other similar programs.
- CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.4 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz
- Dual Core Processor or better supported
- RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)
- Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
- Video card (generic): NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 6600 or better or ATI(R) Radeon(R) 9800Pro or better